License and M. A. Degree in Christian Counseling
Prerequisite: Creation Therapy
Basic Christian Counseling Mastering Pastoral Counseling Christian Psychology and Counseling Temperament Case Studies
Counseling the Codependent (See Attached Advanced Courses)
1. Complete a practicum. This consists of administering the Arno Profile System to 25 persons in your community under the direction of an approved clinical supervisor.
2. Respond, in writing, to 50 ethical questions posed by N.C.C.A.’S National Licensing Board of Examiners.
3. Submit application for membership to S.A.C.C. for $75.00
4. Submit application for membership to N.C.C.A. for $50.00
5. A licensing fee $100.00.
6. Students must complete eight (8) advanced courses.
7. Complete 25 written case studies.