Papers: All Book Reviews and Research Projects, Theses and Dissertations must be prepared in accordance with the accepted standards of style (APA, MLA or Chicago Style), and/any other guidelines supplied by MOCAI & MOTS. Specifically, MOCAI & MOTS requires that all work submitted for credit meet the following minimum standards:
• Generated on a computer word processor (Microsoft Word recommended).
• Twelve (12) point font size
• Times New Roman or Arial font face
• One (1) inch margins (top, bottom, left, and right)
• Consistent with other style requirements manuals
• Title, endnotes, and bibliography pages cannot be counted toward the required length of the paper
• All work must be submitted via-email, except for the final draft of the Thesis Dissertation, or Project. Instructions are provided in the initial Welcome Packet sent to students upon program activation.
Any requests for variation from these standards must be requested in writing from and approved in writing by the Academic Dean.